imagePRESS C850/C750 digital color production presses offer end-users outstanding quality,productivity, and versatility in a compact, scalable footprint. Designed for small-to-medium commercial, franchise, in-plant, transactional and quick printers, imagePRESS C850 Series is equipped to handle a variety of media options up to 110 lb Cover, including heavy, coated, textured stock and envelopes at an outstanding level of reliability and performance.
Built upon the successful imagePRESS C800 Series platform, the imagePRESS C850/C750 offer users more capabilities, ease of use and productivity.
- Fast turnaround with print speeds of up to 85/75 letter images per minute (Color and B&W)
- Duplex long sheet printing of up to 30 inches for new applications*
- New in-line finishing options:
- Multi Function Professional Puncher** for die punching and creasing
- Booklet Trimmer with continuous run capability
- Faster, Simple Registration Adjustment
- New PRISMAsync Color Print Server V5 for more flexibility in achieving amazing print quality:
- Realistic previews on the user interface
- Flexible color corrections
- Digital Moire Reduction
Proven imagePress technologies:
- Unique imagePRESS Gloss Optimization to help match the gloss level of the toner image to that of the paper used for offset-like quality
- Advanced Twin Belt Fusing enables efficient belt heating and quick cooling for Gloss Optimization and fast print speeds
- CV Toner for high-speed output of smooth, vivid, and consistent image quality
- Compact Registration Module helps provide accurate registration in a small footprint, for first time right output
- High definition 2400×2400 dpi print resolution with R-VCSEL Laer Scanner Unit
- Advanced Image Transfer Belt for outstanding quality even on textured surfaces
Vibrant and Consistent Image Quality
R-VCSEL Laser Scanner Unit
State-of-the-art, 32-beam Red VCSEL laser achieves 2400×2400 dpi and outputs crisp, clear color image with remarkable clarity and definition at high speeds. It also features various halftone screen patterns for increased flexibility and optimized quality closer to offset to deliver the requires quality the most demanding environments.
Consistently Vivid (CV) Toner
The CV Toner improves transfer efficiency and provides consistent, quality output on a wide variety of media.
Advanced Image Transfer Belt (ITB)
Advanced ITB helps achieve quality output on various types of media including media with rough surface such as textured media or envelopes.
The imagePRESS C850/C750 color digital presses offer automatic, real-time calibration and provide tools to help reduce calibration time to reliably deliver high-quality, repeatable, predictable output with minimal operator intervention.
The developer uses internal air flow to maintain cool temperatures and vertical flow to efficiently use the developers which helps ensure stable color across the run.
Compact Registration Technology
With a compact design, the module helps achieve precise front-to-back registration for the first time right output and maintain across the job.
Long Sheet Duplex Printing
Auto-duplex long sheet printing of up to 13″ x 30″ paper formats to offer applications such as 6 panel brochures and dust jackets.
Achieve “white-paper-in, finished-product-out” workflows with Canon’s extensive in-line finishing options. Maintain high quality, even on half-folded spines with the in-line creasing feature of the optional Multi Function Professional Puncher*
*Not available at initial launch
Advanced Twin Belt Fusing
Induction heating and cooling technologies use two belts that allow the press to fuse at a lower temperature which helps the press to be kept productive on regular and mixed media jobs while controlling gloss and image quality.
Large Media Capacity
Maximum of up to 7,650-sheet input capacity with the Multi Drawer Paper Deck allows for unattended production runs. And with up to six different sources, operators can load many different media typed for mixed-media jobs.
Keep the press running and maintain a steady workflow with the ability to replace paper, toner, and trim waste with the new Booklet Trimmer-F1 during a print run.